What it is
Celebrate their anniversary with the Celebrating the Years greeting card from Hallmark.
- Cover design features elements of shimmering foil.
- Edit the message on the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- 5" x 7"
- A premium envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Celebrating the Years 3 3
60th Anniversary Card We don't live near a Hallmark store and needed to send a 60th Anniversary card for my in-laws. This card was elegant, and worded perfectly! They cried and were so impressed! Being in their 80's, they wanted to know how we "printed" our names on the card! lol The best card they ever got! February 27, 2013
anniversary card This was for my Mother & Father in law and they loved it. They said they never saw anything like it. The card was a good choice. I also personalized 2 valentines cards for my wife, and she loved her cards too. February 21, 2013
Send a Special Card from Home Love your card mailing service. No going out in the weather, no looking thru all the racks for that one perfect card, just give the Hallmark site a few clues as to what you want, it'll show you what it has, you decide which card you want to send, add some personal touches if you want (or not), "sign" it, enter the address of the recipient, pay for it, mail it, and never even get dressed! They do it all, and it costs the same as if you went to a Hallmark store. AND! You can do this days or months ahead of time, tell 'em when you want it mailed, and forget it! at Hallmark.com, they've got you covered! February 7, 2013
1-3 of 3
Roll over image to zoom.