What it is
Textured white premium paper stock (100 lb., 14 pt. thickness).
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- An envelope is included with every card.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Black & White Floral 3 3
Great for Solider's overseas I made this card for a guy I went to High School with who is in the United States Army who is a Sargent. I put in the card what I felt my friend needed to uplift his spirits. After he received the card I received an email from him thanking me for the card and how much it meant to him. August 23, 2013
Great Purchase Some of the cards are not folded evenly. Otherwise, I was so excited to get the cards and I was not disappointed. I cannot wait to send them out! July 31, 2013
Horrible ordering experience We ordered these for our wedding thank you cards, and made the biggest mistake! The website would not show a preview of the card to confirm the verbiage. I took a chance, ordered the cards, and waited a week for them. They're beautiful, good quality paper, and they printed their sample name on them all!! I was furious that I was now looking at 100 'Marcia McClean' cards. So we called Hallmark to let them know the situation, and the representative was awful. She argued that our browser was bad, and maybe we should download a new one. After an hour and a half of that still not working, she placed the order for us. We spelled out everything and made her read it back to us. A week later, we get them, and they're STILL wrong and the mis-spelled our address on the return envelopes! After calling them once again, they refunded all our money and sent a gift card for the month long experience of incorrect thank you cards. For the money spent, I should have bought the 8-pack at the store and not added any wording to the front. I'll shop in their stores, but I'll never order online from them again! December 4, 2012
1-3 of 3
Roll over image to zoom.