What it is
Share the love this Valentine's Day with the Names Carved in Tree greeting card from Hallmark.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- 5" x 7"
- An envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Names Carved in Tree 9 9
great service I ordered two cards for the same recipient to be delivered on different days and they got there in the proper order & on time. I will continue to use Hallmark for all of my cards. October 26, 2013
Simple and Convienent Being deployed I was able to still send cards to my wife, just to let her know how much I missed and appreciated her hard work. August 31, 2013
Names Carved In tree The card was beautiful, exactly what we ordered. The photos we transferred from FB were perfect. Memorable card! Loved it! July 10, 2013
Great card This is an excellent card to send a loved one. I enjoyed putting it together. June 27, 2013
Loved this I got this card for my boyfriend for valentines day and put some picture of us in it and he loved it! March 1, 2013
Nemes on Tree GREAT: My wife loved this card, Much better than any store bought card because it is YOU. YOU design it and it has so much more meaning than a card off the shelf. I would buy this card anytime over any store bought card no matter what the price. February 24, 2013
Personalized card Was happy with the card and the delivery time was excellent. Card could have been of a little better paper quality, but I would definitely order again! February 24, 2013
Wow! Fun & Easy Surprise When I found this app, I thought I was sending an ecard, like iPad to iPhone, since many other ecard a didn't seem to be compatible. Then when it asked for MAILING address, my curiosity was piqued. How FUN that I could send a very personal card, through the mail, which arrived with a real stamp. The finished product was great quality and made my day, as well as my recipient's. Comparable in price to buying a card and stamp...but this was way more fun and personal. A great tool! Convenient and easy. February 21, 2013
Roll over image to zoom.