What it is
Academy Award®-winner Marcia Gay Harden (Pollock,Mystic River) leads a stellar cast in this Hallmark Hall of Fame production. Harden plays Vicki Miller, a writer whose carefully ordered life is turned upside-down when her 16-year-old nephew, Bobby (The O.C.'s Taylor Handley) unexpectedly arrives on her doorstep. Bobby desperately needs help, having endured 10 years of abuse from his mentally ill parents. Also starring in the film are Kate Nelligan (The Cider House Rules, Hallmark Hall of Fame's Calm at Sunset) as Vicki's mother (and Bobby's grandmother), Thomas Gibson (Dharma and Greg) as Vicki's writing colleague and Tony Award®-winner Marian Seldes (Mona Lisa Smile, Hallmark Hall of Fame's Plainsong) as the imperious Nora Cantata.
- Starring Marcia Gay Harden and Taylor Handley.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 4/23/06.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.