What it is
As a family court judge, Natalie Britain (Gloria Reuben) routinely makes decisions involving hundreds of children and their families. Yet she harbors a secret involving her own unacknowledged child. Natalie thought her son was put up for adoption at birth 12 years ago. But her estranged father, John (Ving Rhames), has been raising Little John (Robert Bailey, Jr.) on his Texas farm. Now, with John in failing health, Little John suddenly re-enters Natalie's well-ordered life in this story of family and forgiveness.
- Starring Ving Rhames, Gloria Reuben, Patty Duke, Ruben Santiago-Hudson, Adilah Barnes and Robert Bailey, Jr.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 5/5/02.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.