What it is
Dan Miller (Jeff Daniels) and his wife, Laura, (Marlee Matlin) who is deaf, only want what is best for their happy, healthy son who has been deaf since age four. Should he have an operation that might allow him to hear again? Laura opposes it and Dan supports it. Together or apart, Dan and Laura must make a life-altering decision on behalf of their son.
- Starring Jeff Daniels and Marlee Matlin.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 4/20/08.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.