What it is
Nathan Lane (The Birdcage) heads a brilliant all-star cast in this hilarious, touching film about five men with a lot to learn about life and a lot to teach about friendship. When four mentally challenged men share a house, life is never dull as they try to make sense of their world. Guiding them is their social worker, Jack, who has his own struggles juggling his job and marriage. The guys can be a handful for Jack but as they deal with each day, they discover the magic of laughter and the power of love.
- Starring Nathan Lane, Tony Goldwyn, Robert Sean Leonard, Michael Jeter, Courtney B. Vance and Mare Winningham.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 2/4/96.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.