What it is
Add your photos to this folded greeting card.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the inside and back.
- An envelope is included with every card.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Add the Nickname 6 6
unable to upload photos Tried again and again to upload photos. Very frustrated!!! March 10, 2014
Pop Pop loves it! Great Card to send to PopPop, GrandPa, what ever you call him. My dad LOVED receiving this card. December 9, 2013
Great for Many Grandfather Occasions Allows ample writing room and editing. The card is super cute. I wish that had more picture layout options and a place on the back to put a small picture where I put the date and who created the card. September 14, 2013
Nice card for a Grandfather I liked how you could put whatever you call your Grandfather in the card. I am Indian, and the name I call my grandfathers wasn't available, and can never be found, so this was very special. Pictures printed wonderfully, and you the sentiment inside was nice. You could also add whatever you wanted. June 27, 2013
Love the Fathers Day Card! I really liked the fathers day nickname card we made along with the grandkids for their "Papa Tony". Our grandaughters had fun doing it too. It was easy to use your site and I am not the most tech savy person. We bought a second card for my dad and got the savings and free shipping, so that was a nice incentive. I will use your site again, fast, easy, and a beautifule way to make an occasion personal! June 3, 2013
Perfect!!! I really loved purchasing this card for my dad on his birthday from my son. He and my mother really loved it. Too bad I don't have a picture of her and my son for the grandmother card just like it. :( October 24, 2012
1-6 of 6
Roll over image to zoom.