What it is
Make someone's birthday special with the Bear and Salmon greeting card from Hallmark.
- Textured white premium paper stock (100 lb., 14 pt. thickness).
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- 5.25" x 5.25"
- A premium envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Bear and Salmon 4 4
Envelope doesn't fit card! No matter what Hallmark tells you, this envelope does NOT fit this card. The card is 5 1/4" square, but the envelope they sent me is only 5 1/16" deep! I would have had to re-fold the envelope flap to make it fit because they wouldn't send me a correctly sized one. Looked really unprofessional. So much so that I went out and bought another card at the store. Wasted time & money........not buying Hallmark again. March 15, 2014
great result all the hallmark cards i send are appreciated. partly because of the personalization, but also the availability to send a card that really fits the person receiving it. i tell everyone about Hallmark.com! i really enjoy sending these cards. December 20, 2013
Cute Birthday Card My dad is a man who was a lumberjack for many years, turned into a salmon farmer and spends his free time "exercising" which means chopping wood (year round in cold, cold Maine). The fact that I could find a bear-salmon outdoorsy card for his birthday is very nice and surprising. Being able to customize it and send it to him makes my life easier since I currently live far away. November 13, 2013
Perfect This was quite a 'find' for our friends in Alaska! They absolutely loved it. September 19, 2013
1-4 of 4
Roll over image to zoom.