What it is
Make someone's birthday shine with the Do Whatever Makes You Happy greeting card from Hallmark. This card features a metallic shimmer effect.
- Cover features areas of reflective coating for a metallic shine.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back. Metallic effect will not apply to these areas.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the inside and back.
- 5" x 7"
- An envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Do Whatever Makes You Happy 4 4
Best birthday card of my life. Those were my Dad's words after he received it. I'd personalized it with photographs of his favorite activities and he loved it. Slim pickings for greeting cards here in rural Idaho, so Hallmark.com is the only place I buy cards I personalize them so they're all unique, from the comfort of my chair with my puppy in my lap, then Hallmark mails them for me...can't get much better than that! October 27, 2013
Excellent Birthday Card Custom tailored this card for a friend for her birthday and she loved it. This seems to be a better way to make your gift more personal when it is important. September 27, 2013
Made the day brighter Produced a smile for the recipient...good job! The day was brighter. September 21, 2013
If it makes you happy then just do it! I love the convenience of shopping for a card online and having the ability to personalize it. I absolutely love being able to upload pictures to put on or inside the card. It's much more personal than just a plain old card that anyone could buy. September 14, 2013
1-4 of 4
Roll over image to zoom.