What it is
Detailed laser-cut designs on the cover allow your custom-printed insert to show through.
- Textured white premium paper stock (59 lb., 12 pt. thickness).
- Add your photos to your custom-printed insert.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- A premium envelope is included with every card.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
What people are saying
Grandma Lettering & Hearts 5 5
Wish they would make this go in landscape This is such a cute card so I was REALLY disappointed to see that the picture must be in the portrait direction, and are not crop-able if they aren't. I wish they would make a landscape version of this card so it would work with landscape pictures better. October 14, 2013
A little hard to set up but came out nice Had a hard time setting up the card, not able to crop or resize the photo to fit when using hallmark.com. I had to keep resizing it in photoshop until I got it to fit. Also photo was a little blurry. The message that photo would be blurry kept coming up, I tried a few different photos taken with phone and regular camera and kept getting that message. Would be good if you had a way to edit the photo within hallmark.com program. Mom really liked the card, though and it was a great service to be able to do it for her. June 2, 2013
AWESOME!! This was cute! My grandma absolutely loved it!! :) May 19, 2013
Mothers day card for grandma This arrived so quickly & was perfect. My mom loved it. And the cost was so close to buying a card in the store but this is way more special. May 18, 2013
Grandma Ii used this card and it made her burst into tears and for a 73yea old crying that i thought i would never see again from when i was really young. If you want a card to tell how you feel, this is the one April 23, 2013
1-5 of 5
Roll over image to zoom.