What it is
Make someone's birthday special with the Hamster Party greeting card from Hallmark.
- This folded card features a favorite song or sound clip.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the inside and back.
- 5.5" x 5.8"
- An envelope is included with every card.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
What people are saying
Hamster Party 4 4
SMALLER CARD FOR HIGHER PRICE A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! I had already purchased a different and larger version of this card for $4.99 this past summer for my grandson's birthday. He just loved the fun little tune upon opening the card although the mechanism eventually malfunctioned. I ordered this one as a replacement but sadly it arrived much smaller than the original local purchase and cost a dollar more! Fortunately, the cute little tune was the same so, as they say, 'All is well that ends well,' for my grandson, at least. I am still disappointed in smaller size card for $ 5.99! November 22, 2013
Pretty card Perfect card for my unique friend Very speedy delivery. September 20, 2013
Mailing Cards for me My husband and I are full time RVers, so we travel to different parts of the country. I love that I can go online to Hallmark and choose cards for special occasions and to be able to personalize them, address and Hallmark mails them for me. It's fun and convenient! May 22, 2013
Hamster cards In the past years,since the 60's I have been a loyal customer of .Hallmark everything. In about the last 5 years I felt everything was kind of stale. When I came on your website today WOW, It is good& was so happy to see more Bastin cards Keep this up April 7, 2013
1-4 of 4
Roll over image to zoom.