What it is
Make someone's birthday special with the Watercolor Floral greeting card from Hallmark.
- Cover design features elements of shimmering foil.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- 5" x 7"
- A premium envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Watercolor Floral 4 4
Very lovely! I really like the cards that can be personalized. This was a lovely card which accomplished its purpose. :-) October 11, 2013
Hello There I believe I sent this to a daughter or perhaps a niece just to say I'm Thinking of You. Or perhaps an old friend you haven't written in awhile to say Hello, How are you? The most marvelous thing about Hallmark of the internet/web is, You can decide what it is You want the card to say, whether it is Howdy or I'm so Sorry. The frosting on the Hallmark cake is they address and mail the card for you. Thank you. September 21, 2013
Makes Someone Feel Extra Special! By Personalizing Hallmark Cards, you are sure to make the recipient feel Extra Special when they receive this Very Special Card! And the price is no more than the price of a regular card! These are just two of many Very good reasons why Everyone should personalize their Hallmark Cards! And it's also a Great way to make the Perfect Card that you want! It's a Win-Win all the way around! August 2, 2013
Birtday Wish Although I didn't get to see this card it got great reviews from the Birthday Girl. She loved it and thought it was very beautiful. When I send these personal Hallmark cards the recipient always ask "How did you do that?" I especially appreciate the messages that I can choose from to help me express my sentiments. I would highly recommend this or any of the Hallmark cards. May 23, 2013
1-4 of 4
Roll over image to zoom.