What it is
Add your photos to this postcard.
- Edit the message on the postcard, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- Does not require an envelope. Costs less to mail.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
What people are saying
Reindeer & Photo 3 3
Good purchase, with one reservation The card turned out beautifully, for the most part, and shipping was reasonable. One concern is that the walk-through of the item as a two-sided product was unclear. Where I thought I had created a blank back side to the postcard, to my surprise, there was sample text there that I was not prompted to alter. In fact, the website did not prompt me to review the back of the card. Thus, I ended up with postcards that read, "Happy Holidays from the Warren Family." Because my family is not the Warren family, I certainly did not want this text on my postcard. Ultimately, this step in the process was not clear, and I wouldn't be surprised if other families ended up with the Warrens wishing their loved ones happy holidays, as well. I recommend that the prompts be changed to help the customer complete the creation process with success. January 11, 2014
Adorable but not for mailing The card was cute but a number of people reported that there was a scrape across the picture. Since it was always over the same spot on the card, I think it was from the post office sorting machines. I won't do post card style in the future. December 30, 2013
Poor quality The paper used to make this card was very thin and low quality. Our family photo was smudged on almost every card that was sent out. I was going to contact hallmark and complain but didnt find the time. I probably will not purchase again from hallmark for next years cards. For the price, you don't get enough value. February 27, 2013
1-3 of 3
Roll over image to zoom.