What it is
Through a child’s eyes, waiting for Halloween and Christmas can seem like forever. So imagine how special it would make a sick little girl feel if the holidays were magically moved forward—just for her. Vanessa Marks knows just how that feels. Now a healthy young woman, she has written a children’s book entitled November Christmas, inspired by her memories as a very sick eight-year-old. At age 23, Vanessa returns to her hometown to share her story with a group of children at the local library. Years before as Vanessa’s family struggled to deal with her illness, Tom, her dad, was determined to bring some joy to his family. When he stops by the nearby farm stand during the summer to inquire about pumpkins and Christmas trees, his perceptive neighbor Jess Sanford quickly catches on that he’s trying to move up the holidays. Jess steps in and engages others to help with this heartfelt cause, and while doing so begins a healing process of his own. With the support of their small town and the gift of caring from a neighbor, the father’s wish for his daughter is realized—Halloween in August and a November Christmas.
- Starring Sam Elliott, John Corbett, Sarah Paulson, Karen Allen and Emily Alyn Lind.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Wide-screen version; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 11/28/10.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.