What it is
Light up your tree with ease. This adapter helps connect light-optional Keepsake Ornaments to a wider variety of light strings. Learn more about Keepsake Ornaments.
- Not for use with light strings that stay lit when a lamp is removed.
Our service and delivery
- We'll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Light String Adapter 4 4
Light Adapter What do you mean not available? I collect the Star Trek Ornaments and they cannot be used with the new lights. I bought one this year and now I cannot display it. I'm not sure that I'll continue to shop at Hallmark if they cannot keep up with the changes in lightening requirements. December 26, 2013
I've bought my LAST lighted Ornament from Hallmark None of my '40 Years of Magic' ornaments will work anymore with the newer light strands. I'm extremely disappointed in Hallmark's lack of support for the older, still cherished ornaments. This adapter item is 'no longer available', so my money is no longer available to Hallmark. This will be the first year since 1973 that I don't buy an annual ornament. November 3, 2013
frustrating it would be nice if SOMEONE would have this in stock. It makes me feel that I never want to walk into another hallmark store EVER again. Especially when they're made for being bought up by such folks so they can sell them for $5 to $10 on ebay. December 4, 2012
Thank you! This adapter has been out for several years, and if you're like me and have some light string ornaments that you just love and have to display, this is well worth the money. It's easy to use and works well. I've used in on a string of lights as well as a pre-lit tree and didn't have any problems with them. November 18, 2012
1-4 of 4