What it is
Add your photos to this folded greeting card.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the inside and back.
- An envelope is included with every card.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
A Good Dad Lettering 6 6
Loved it! I loved that I was able to add all the pictures. The message inside was so perfect. I can't wait to order other cards! So Simple! June 28, 2013
A good Dad Lettering My step-dad is 96 and loved his father's day card - pictures were ones I have taken this past year of the family. He was amazed that you could do something like that over the internet. It was easy and fun to set up and I didn't have to go to a store or the post office. Very convenient. Great card selection and great/fun way to really personalize your cards. Two thumbs up. June 26, 2013
Great Gift I sent this card to my Dad for Fathers day, it came out great and it was really easy and inexpensive to make. After choosing photos from my computer, Hallmark printed it and shipped it. June 26, 2013
It Takes a Lifetime to fully Appreciate A Good Dad I loved it ! The family and most importantly (Dad) loved it also, this is a man that says only a few words...and he really enjoyed the personal touch...loved to see the family photos on this card. Showed it to many family members...all loved it. Wanted to know where it was done...gave them the web site address...very pleased with the card. Will do again. Thank You Hallmark for making the Father's Day a time to remember. June 22, 2013
Dads birthday card My Dad absolutely loved it and emailed a picture of the front of it to many people saying how great it was. People were amazed and thought i was real clever but it was so easy to make and it really said my feelings March 1, 2013
Teacher I appreciate having the opportunity to personalize my greeting cards. Thank you Hallmark - you are always on the cutting edge. January 30, 2013
1-6 of 6
Roll over image to zoom.