What it is
Send get well wishes and support with the Spirited, Strong song card from Hallmark.
- Choose a favorite song from our library.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message and photo to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the inside and back.
- 5.5" x 5.8"
- An envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
What people are saying
Spirited, Strong 5 5
For My Librarian This was the perfect card for one of my teachers in middle school. I'm now in high school and when I heard she got Colon Cancer it broke my heart so I decided I should either make her a card or bye a specially made one just for her. So this card was very important and special to me. March 13, 2014
It made her day This card was for a dear friend who was just diagnosed with Cancer on her voice box. She has a strong spirit so I wanted to let her know we care and to keep up her strong spirit. Your card and the song I chose, did just that. She was playing that card to any and all who talked to her. The card made her day and it really uplifted her spirit. Thank you Hallmark, I just love sending your cards to my family and friends. I like being able to say what I want to say or choosing something you have written when I have a loss for words. Music is a plus for some cards and I love that you offer that choice. Hallmark will always be my choice for cards and movies. Hallmark channels also stay on my TV constantly. Kathleen Chavis a loyal Hallmark fan. December 25, 2013
Loved it! Got it for a friend who took time off for surgery she loved it August 24, 2013
Encouragement - I will Survive! I I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this card. when I had cancer seven years ago somone sent it to me - I kept it and it was such an uplifting and positive card, therefore, I recommended it to my girlfriend who got on line and ordered one for a friend who has cancer. I shall come again to the site and order additional cards - I strongly recommend this site to others! Keep up the good work, again, thanks! - Seven year Cancer Survivor - therefore, "I will Survive and still survinging! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April 5, 2013
Other ways to use it I used this as a Birthday card with the song "You're the Top". It was a great match. February 24, 2013
1-5 of 5
Roll over image to zoom.