What it is
Make her Mother's Day special with the Loved, Admired, Honored greeting card from Hallmark.
- Cover design features elements of shimmering foil.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- 5" x 7"
- A premium envelope is included with every card.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Loved, Admired, Honored 5 5
Nothing Beat Expressions That Are Truly From the Heart... The recipient of the personalized card I purchased was absolutely thrilled with the message I included and having her name appear "in print" in the salutation was literally the icing on the cake! My Sister-in-law vowed to keep hers forever! The card was beautiful, but I would like to see larger, perhaps 6x9, "deluxe" card series done in a slightly heavier paper stock. Even at higher prices--they'd be worth it for the amazing response the sender is sure to receive! These personalized cards are destined to become treasured keepsakes for those who receive them and should be designed to withstand the many years of handling they'll endure. August 23, 2013
Love, Admired, Honored I picked this card to send to a special, older friend. It said some of what I wanted to say if I could visit her in person. June 7, 2013
Great Card I purchased several cards for grandmothers and godmothers. Each card,including this one, was first rate. The cards were beautiful and true to their likenesses online. It was nice to select the send date. All the recipients were very pleased. I would absolutely use this service again!!! May 25, 2013
Only one problem Most of the people I would want to send cards to are in Canada. Why is this service not available in Canada? I know you are not going to answer this question but, if I ask it enough you might think it is worthy of an answer. April 21, 2013
I love Hallmark Since I live in a foreign country and cards are not available, Hallmark makes it easy to send special cards. I have a big family, 15 grand kids and it makes living so far away easy to keep up with all the occasions in their lives. Thank you, Y Stamper February 24, 2013
1-5 of 5
Roll over image to zoom.