What it is
Offer your support with the Dogs Teach Us sympathy card from Hallmark.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- 5" x 7"
- An envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Dogs Teach Us 12 12
say it softly I heard about their loss and this card helped me say what they needed to hear. I am not good with this sort of situation. January 12, 2014
Simple way of expressing a sympathy card Received wonderful compliments from the person I sent the card to. They were very impressed with the style of writing on the card matching the message in the card. I would highly recommend to anyone sending cards for any occasion! January 11, 2014
fits the occasion The "Dogs Teach Us" card was just the right thing to send to a friend who lost his beloved dog of many years December 27, 2013
Mrs. We received this beautiful personalized card just after we had to put our beloved dog, Freckles, down. We still have it displayed with his ashes. A wonderful memento. I recently sent this same card to my nephew and his family on the loss of their dog too. October 21, 2013
Great Card I got this card for a friend's dog who recently passed away and I thought the card was perfect. It conveyed the exact message I was looking for. August 7, 2013
Perfect Sentiment I purchased this card for a friend who recently lost a pet. It was perfect because I was able to personalize it to make it more meaningful! April 25, 2013
Dogs Teach Us A bautiful card. The person whom I sent it, was very pleased with the words, and the personal touch. She is an elderly person and her dog was her pride and joy. March 6, 2013
Excellent card! I sent this card to a friend who had to put her dog down after a full year of medical treatment(s). She wasn't up for talking on the phone or at work, and I felt a card would be the best - she said it made her cry and it was not only one of the best cards she had seen, but was one of the best ways to express her grief over her beloved pup! February 27, 2013
Roll over image to zoom.