What it is
Share your gratitude with the Thanks for Generosity thank you card from Hallmark.
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- 5" x 7"
- An envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
What people are saying
Thanks for Generosity 4 4
Great card This is a great card. Just wish the place for the photo in the back was bigger. July 22, 2013
Excellent choice for a thank you! This card provided me the opportunity to write what I wanted the giver to hear. It was a simple design, and the print on the inside was lovely. Hallmark sent it off and made it easy for me, and the recipients loved it! Didn't have to wait until I got to a store to purchae a card. In fact, it came to the same price it would've been had I bought a card and sent it myself. Hallmark makes things easier! April 5, 2013
Very classy! I love being able to design my own personalized thank you cards! This was my second order. The cards are colorful and high-quality. Best of all, the personalization makes it so easy to get my card in the mail. It is still proper to send a "real card" and not just fire off an Email to thank someone. My mother taught me that long ago, and I taught my kids to do the same. Giving the kids their own personalized cards to use encourages this good habit. February 27, 2013
Great selections I am very happy with the card selection process and the ability to write a special message. Pricing is reasonable. Unfortunately the card was addressed properly but was rejected by the post office as a vacant address. This is not true. Something is wrong within the post office system. January 22, 2013
1-4 of 4
Roll over image to zoom.