What it is
Share the love this Valentine's Day with the Rain or Shine, You Are Loved greeting card from Hallmark.
- Textured white premium paper stock (100 lb., 14 pt. thickness).
- Edit the message in the card, write your own or get suggestions from the Hallmark Message Library.
- Add a message to the back.
- Change the font style, color and size in many message areas.
- Layout options are available on the back.
- 5" x 7"
- A premium envelope is included with every card.
- Learn more about our personalized greeting cards.
Our service and delivery
- Ship this card to yourself or mail straight to your recipients.
- We can address, stamp and mail this card for you on any date you choose.
- Use your Hallmark address book to quickly get organized.
- We can mail cards anywhere in the U.S. and its territories.
- Printed in the U.S.A.
We think you'll also like
What people are saying
Rain or Shine, You are Loved 5 5
Niece at camp This also was from me to my niece at camp in Maine She loves hearts and bright colors. I love writing the card myself July 4, 2013
Nice Features But A Bit Difficult To use The features are nice but using them is a bit confusing. Finding a card with the proper theme is also a bit difficult. March 1, 2013
My Girlfriend Loves it! The card was delivered on time, and she was ecstatic when she got it. When I came to visit her a few days later I saw the card and it was very beautiful and well-made. Definitely worth getting if you want to surprise that special someone with something simple, yet profound. March 1, 2013
Valentine Card was such a HIT! I had been hospitalized before Valentine's Day and once home I could not drive or go shopping. Hallmark send an email about customized cards that they would MAIL. I went online to make a card for my husband and put my own special pictures on the card and modified the wording to fit our relationship and made the perfect card for my husband. For me the process for adding the pictures was not intuitive and it took me a long time to get the card just right, but the end result was well worth my struggle. It is a "keeper" of a card. I was amazed at how inexpensive the card turned out to be plus they mailed it. I scanned the card, both sides and posted it on my Facebook page. I hope these customized cards are available for birthdays. February 24, 2013
Cute I like being able to customize the card for each person instead of picking out a generic card. January 31, 2013
1-5 of 5
Roll over image to zoom.